SCA’s North American Away from Home Professional Hygiene business is currently searching for two (2) Inside Sales Interns for our offices in Philadelphia, PA. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Inside Sales Interns will be responsible for using strong communications, analytical and research skills, to support the expanding endeavours of inside sales with customers, end-customers and outside sales. Through collaboration and support this position enhances and accelerates the sales cycle with customer specific promotions, local trade shows, conversions, roll-outs and projects. This role will also augment various business intelligence activities, research and growth opportunities, perform systematic monitoring and analysis of external conditions that might have an impact on SCA’s business.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Collaborating with sales functions to explore opportunities, order samples, set up trials, close communications loops, support projects
- Contacting potential customers to gather data
- Reviewing and qualifying sales leads
- Preparing reports Conducting light administrative work
- 3 years enrollment in a College or University degree program in business or communications field.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and database software
- Experience with projects and working within teams
- Ability to learn specialized software as needed
- Sales experience or interest is desirable
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter following the application instructions included in this website.
SCA is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, M/F/D/V.